No Sushi!

The time has now come to reveal the Daring Cooks Challenge and I have nothing to unveil. As many of you know, I've had death in my family and I haven't quite caught up with the bulk of my usual activities.

I'm taking a little more time for myself and then I'll be back in time for december's challenge.

Meanwhile, November 2009's challenge was chosen by
Audax of the Audax Artifex blog and also by Rose from The Bite Me Kitchen: sushi. If you'd like to read the original recipe, you can go visit Audax or Rose's blog.

You like sushis? Visit the other members of the Daring Cooks. You'll be blown away by their lovely creations!

Have a wonderful week-end!

☂ ☂ ☂

C'est le moment de vous révéler le défi des Daring Cooks et je n'ai rien du tout à vous dévoiler. Comme plusieurs le savent maintenant, j'ai eu de la mortalité il y a quelques semaines et je n'ai pas encore repris l'ensemble de mes activités.

Je prends encore un peu de temps pour moi et je participerai au défi du mois de décembre.

Le défi du mois de novembre 2009 a été choisi par
Audax du blog Audax Artifex et par Rose du blog The Bite me Kitchen: Sushi. Pour lire la recette proposée rendez-vous sur leurs blogs respectifs.

Vous aimez les sushis? Visitez les autres membres des Daring Cooks. Vous serez époustouflés par leurs merveilleuses créations!

Bon week-end!



The November 2009 Daring Cooks challenge was brought to you by
Audax
of Audax Artifex and Rose of The Bite Me Kitchen.
They chose sushi as the challenge.